About Frogwares Games
Created in 2000, Frogwares is an independent video game development studio located in Kyiv, Ukraine. Thanks to the work of a talented team of 60+ artists and programmers, Frogwares games available for major gaming platforms, including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS, Wii, PC and mobile. With over 7 million units sold in the last decade, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio for the new generation of consoles: Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Frogwares is the owner of the trademarks for Sherlock Holmes for the categories 9, 41, 42 (following Nice classification for goods and services, used in 148 countries). If you wish to purchase a license for these categories, please contact us at office (at) frogwares (dot) com. Any use of the Sherlock Holmes name into a product belonging to these categories for a purpose whatsoever is prohibited without the agreement of Frogwares Ireland.
Games We Have Developed Since 2000
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse (2013)
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (2012)
- Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper (2009)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Remastered (2008)
- Dracula: Origin (2008)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: Sherlock Holmes versus Arsene Lupin (2007)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened (2006)
- 80 Days (2005)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: Secret of The Silver Earring / The Case of the Silver Earring (2004)
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (2003)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy (2002)
- Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper on XBOX360
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy on DS Console
With over 7 million units sold in the last decade, and the studio’s first game still selling after ten years, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio with new and emerging platforms and business models.
Games Under Development
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
- Call of Cthulhu
For more information about our games, check Frogwares Games of the web site.