You are Sherlock Holmes, and this is your investigation. Live a thrilling adventure and foil an incredible conspiracy! Available at Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC fall 2011.

new release date?

Postby tiffanyvaughn21 » 09 Oct 2011, 19:59

hi there

i had posted on the message board but apparently it was deleted, dont know why? I dont think i was being rude or mean in any way, i definitly wasnt meaning to be at all. I was just simply asking a question.... but anyways, Im just curious on why the release date was changed to 2012 instead of coming out this fall. it was just a few weeks ago that I/we were still told that the release date was fall, then all the sudden it was changed, I was just wondering why?

*Tiffany
tiffanyvaughn21

Re: new release date?

Postby Olga » 12 Oct 2011, 18:38

Hi Tiffany!
We have been changing our hosting recently, so maybe you've been that lucky to post your message within that time and it didn't go live. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The game release is indeed shifted to early 2012 (with no exact date though). The Testament of Sherlock Holmes will be released on 3 platforms Xbox, PS3 and PC. This is a serious production wich takes a whole lot of work. Besides that, the game will be released not only in English but in other languages simultaneously. All of this takes time, lots of time, and to ensure the best quality and you complete satisfaction with the game, we move the release to 2012.
Olga

Postby tiffanyvaughn21 » 12 Oct 2011, 19:10

thats ok, thank you for your response.. I just wasnt sure if maybe it sounded like I was being rude so it was deleted or something so I just wanted to make it clear that I wasnt meaning that at all :)
Yes I absolutely understand it takes a lot of time for those things, I was just figuring since we kept hearing for a fall release date that things were basically amost finished and ready for that release time... I was hoping it would be ready because I may be in scotland for 3 months and traveling to other countries for another 3 months, and i'll be pretty busy, (january-july) so i was hoping to be able to play before I left, but if it doesnt come out before then, i will just have to wait till after july :)

thank you again for your reply

Tiffany
tiffanyvaughn21

Postby Olga » 13 Oct 2011, 12:53

Hi Tiffany,
We really want you to play the game the first day it is out and we were hoping it would be ready this Fall but the circumstances have changed.
So maybe you will be able to get your hands on it while traveling. And if not, it will be waiting for you right here ;)
Olga

Postby Ray89 » 03 Mar 2012, 23:42

will the game be release in America for xbox 360?, what company will bring the game?. some adventures like grey matter came just for pc.
Ray89

Postby Olga » 05 Mar 2012, 13:40

Hey Ray89!
The company that will bring the game for Xbox 360 in USA is not yet confirmed.
Welcome to the forums!
Olga

Forum Statistics