Reveal the dark origins of the Dracula curse! Take the role of Professor Van Helsing and stop the vampire!
Languages: English, French, German
How did Dracula become a vampire?
He was a passionate, deeply religious man, but was broken by his wife's suicide; the soul of the woman he worshipped was damned! Crazy with grief and rage, he damned himself by choosing the Devil. He hid the profound suffering of the loss of his love and became an immortal monster, devoted to destruction.
His inconsolable sorrow and his infinite hate carry him to search eternally for revenge; thus, he discovers that there exists somewhere an antediluvian manuscript with the details of a ritual, a ritual that would show how to awaken the infernal souls.
At last, Dracula thinks he has found the way to bring back to life his love from beyond… for starters.
- An unrelenting pursuit of one of the most terrifying figures from fantasy literature.
- Confrontation between two antithetical heroes: Van Helsing, the restrained scientist and spiritual hero, and the young and high-spirited Dracula, whose inhumanity matches his malevolence.
- Superb graphics, combining 2D environments and 3D characters.
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium® IV or higher and AMD Athlon
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video Card: 64 MB Microsoft DirectX® 9-compliant video card
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9 or higher (included on disk)
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9-compliant sound card
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB free
Game Chronicles 90 out of 100: I highly recommend picking up this title as soon as you can sink your teeth into it.
CPUGamer: The game weaves a great yarn, full of mystery, surprises, and developments that will keep you drawn to the monitor.