Do not falter, for that your very life is at stake... and the fate of mankind is in your hands.
3AM Games is about to unleash the beginning of the end! Magrunner: Dark Pulse is a first-person action puzzle game set in a cyberpunk reimagining of H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos!
In the near future, high-tech and ancient horrors collide as the world teeters on the brink of oblivion. Only our hero Dax Ward, with his mutant mentor Gamaji and his robotic dog Newton, stand in the way of eldritch annihilation.
Dax and Newton enter the Gruckezber Magtech Challenge, a corporate-sponsored technology competition drawing contestants from around the world for the 1 million credit grand prize. They soon discover, however, that this friendly game has a much darker purpose behind it…
- Cyberpunk futurism combined with H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos
- Challenging and innovative gameplay
- Atmospheric environmanets
- Reactive levels
- OS:WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor:AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.4 GHZ
- Memory:2048 MB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800/ATI RADEON HD 4800
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- Sound:DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
Magrunner: Dark Pulse may be the first game in history to blend a near-future cyberpunk setting with the famed Cthulhu Mythos
MagRunner looks to be a highly polished, mechanically successful first person puzzler with a great aesthetic and great puzzles. This title is created by the same minds that made Sherlock Holmes such a satisfyingly challenging title, and it seems Frogwares have taken the same initiative here.