The great detective is confronted with a new fight between the rational and the supernatural!
Investigate a mysterious series of disappearances with the help of your faithful assistant Dr.Watson.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian
In the third case, the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his trusted assistant, Dr. Watson, are investigating a mysterious kidnapping case.
Almost immediately, they are confronted by a formidable organization that worships a primal god, Cthulhu. This bloodthirsty sect seems to be ready to do anything in order to carry out its mysterious work against which only the great detective has the strength to fight.
It is up to you to uncover the threat that is menacing humankind; it is up to you to stop the activities of this organization!
A story which melds Holmes' rationalism with H.P. Lovecraft's supernaturalism, "The Awakened" leads you from the undergrounds of London to the isolated summits of Switzerland, from the sweltering bayou of New Orleans to the dense Scottish fog… Guaranteed thrills.
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened is also available in iTunes. Compatible with iPad; requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Beautifully Remastered Edition
- New! This remastered edition allows you to play in a third person view (like in classic adventure games) or in a first person view for total immersion.
- A solid production with incredible graphics, wonderfully displayed with a powerful new game engine.
- 2 new help systems to aid you in your investigation.
- Become in turns the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
- Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
- Use and combine more than 50 objects, uncover hundreds of clues and documents.
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium® IV or higher and AMD Athlon
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video Card: 64 MB Microsoft DirectX® 9-compliant video card
- directX Version: DirectX® 9 or higher (included on disk)
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9-compliant sound card
- Hard Drive Space: 1500 MB free
Game Chronicles 90 out of 100: All in all, Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened is a highly enjoyable, creepy but enjoyable experience. That almost dead-end moment (thank god for multiple save slots) was a pain and I could have done without that.
GameSpot: Best Use of a Creative License award 2007
An engaging story, logical puzzles, and nice visuals combine to make The Awakened a great adventure game.
IGN: It might be going too far to suggest that you'll like The Awakened even if you're not a fan of adventure games, but for those adventure fans who are looking for smart puzzles and a sophisticated story, this game has it in spades.