Find solution on
Your game is not working for technical reasons. We are listening to you to help you.
If you have a "disk not recognized" error, please check first that the disk is in the drive, reboot your computer and restart the game. If the problem is still present, insert the CD or DVD-Rom of the game in another available drive of your computer and restart the game.
In general, if the game can't launch without further explanation or if you meet graphic or sound problems while playing:
1. Check your computer requirements are compatible with those recommended by the game.
2. Check DirectX version as well as your graphic and sounds drivers: your computer has to be updated regularly. Generally an update older than 6 months is too old.
To check all those info, you can create a DxDiag.
What is a Dxdiag?
DxDiag is a diagnostic tool that provides all technical info of your computer (as the name of your graphic card, space available on your hard drive or the version of the OS) No confidential info is given.
How to create a DxDiag?
1. Click on Start then Run.
2. In the field Open, type the command DXDIAG then click OK.
3. Wait till the program has finished to collect all data.
4. In the DxDiag window, click on the button Save All Information.
5. Choose the place where you wish to save it and click on Save.
6. Once the save done, you can close the DxDiag window and open the file DxDiag.txt.
This file will be useful in case if you don't succeed in solving your problem: you can attach it to the mail for our technical service, which will have all elements to do diagnostic and help you.
And please don't forget: if display is slow while playing, don't hesitate to change settings in the game menu in order to lower the graphic quality or the screen resolution in game.